"Once in a while, right in the middle of ordinary life, Love gives you a fairy tale." - unkown

Monday, October 20, 2008

One Year has come and gone

Happy One year anniversary!
Yes it is true, Jeff and I have been married for a whole year! The time reallydoes fly. And I know I am so late in blogging about this, seeing how it is the end of October and our anniversary was on Sept. 13. We had a good day.. Jeff and I went to the BYU game and then went to chili's for dinner. It was fun just to get to spend a little time together. Someone asked me what i thought was the best thing about being married, is looking at the special someone knowing there is nobody else that could put up with all your crap. :D ha ha! I am very grateful for Jeff and all he does for me. I couldn't have asked for a better husband.

These are some of my favorite wedding pictures.





This is us at the BYU game. We are good luck cause every time we go they win...did I tell you that this is the only game we went to this season so far. ;)

1 comment:

tiffany said...

I can't believe it's been a year already! We love having you in the family! Even though we NEVER see you!! Hope you are doing well!