"Once in a while, right in the middle of ordinary life, Love gives you a fairy tale." - unkown

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Happy 50th Birthday!

On July 2, 2010 my sweet dad turned 50! I know am a little late, but how could I resist not putting this picture on my blog. We had a lot of fun celebrating for his birthday with family and friends. We had a BBQ and then homemade ice cream and jello cake. I am so thankful for my dad and all that he does for me. I hope he had a good birthday and I hope he knows how much I love him!


Top 10 things I love about my dad:
10- all of his silly voices! Kermit, old guy, goofy, Elvis, George Bush, the list goes on and on!
9- That no matter how old he gets he will always be the "disneyland dad"
8- I love how he loves and treats my mom
7- That if I am ever having a bad day, I can always call him to get a good laugh
6- He takes time out of his schedule to run with me every week
5- He is a people person
4- He is a hard worker
3- His strong testimony of the church
2- His love for his savior
1- The number Thing I love about my dad is that No Matter how old I get he will always be my dad.

Thanks dad for always being there and for being the best dad ever!

No comments: