"Once in a while, right in the middle of ordinary life, Love gives you a fairy tale." - unkown

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Back to Blogging....

I took a very long break from the blogging world. I realize if I try and re-cap everything that has gone on since Sept. 2010, I would be kidding my self so, I am going to start for the month of oct.

October hasbeen a very long month, and usually is because there is so much going on. To Start it off we lost my sweet Grandma Herbert.She was finally reunited with her sweet heart. It was a sudden death but we were all at peace because we knew that being with her husband was where she really wanted to be. She was a great lady and a good example to me and my family.

This is both my Grandma and Grandpa Herbert. Love them both so much!

I also got the chance to go watch my Dad finish the St. George Marathon. I had never seen a finish line of a Marathon, it was a cool experience for me. I started running with my dad two years ago, and know the feeling of accomplishment when finishing any race. It was fun to see all these people's faces after finishing 26.2 miles. My Dad finished in under 4 hours! I was so proud of him, that is the fastest he has run this marathon! Here are a fewpictures from this trip.
I also turned 25 this month. I didn't do anything really special for my birthday but I felt really loved by all my family and friends! I did have to work, but after work Jeff took me out for cafe rio and then we watched a movie. It was nice to spend time with my husband.
The day before halloween we carved pumkins with the allen family. Jeff's pumkin was awesome! The mouth carved out 311(his favorite band) It was a lot of fun. This was the first year in our 4 years of marriage we carved pumkins.

Last of all was Halloween. My work dresses up every year. This year was disney princess and princes. We only worked a half day, which I was so grateful for. I forgot how hard it is work in a costume. After work we just hung out at home waiting for our one trick or treater. haha


Well, that is all for the month of october! Happy Fall!

2 comments:

Meigs Family said...

I love those office pictures. I hadn't seem any yet!

allie kowallis said...

It was great seeing you too Kim. So glad that we have some way of keeping in touch. Can't wait to hear more from you and keep updating that blog of yours!