"Once in a while, right in the middle of ordinary life, Love gives you a fairy tale." - unkown

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!

I had a great 22nd birthday. We had our families come over to our apt and had cake and ice cream and played a little rock band. We had a lot of fun. I am lucky to have such a great family to have fun and spend time with. I want to thank my parents for being so great and always being there for me. I also want to thank Frank and Kathy for being great in laws. Thanks to my brothers and sisters and brother and sisters in laws for all the laughs, there is never a time when we are all together that we are not laughing. I also need to thank my best frined Sky, she has always been there for me and is an awesome friend. And last but not least, i want to thank Jeff for being such an awesome husband and for always making me feel special. My birthday wouldn't have been the same with out the people i love most.
Ok, now its my turn to tell how Kims birthday went. Kimers had a really rockin' birthday! The whole family was over and she got some really great presents. Rock band was,"bad to the bone" and I think Chris is by far the best. Anyways, thanks to all that came over and spent time with my wonderful wife. Yes we have a great family, and that's what it's all about. I just thinks your all so great. Also, I love my babe very much and want her to know that she is the most lovely, adorable, cute, beautiful, girl ever!

All the allen boys..not only do i have great sister in laws but also great bother in laws.


Now we have Mckailey singing with ty.



We got kathy singing as the boys play rock band.



This is the one and only Ali. I have the best sister in laws!


My mother in law and the cutest girl in the whole wide world!


The one and only krissa. Thanks for all you do!

Jeff my cute husband.


Me and My mom and dad. I love you guys your the best!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah really bad picture! But fun post, keep it up I love it:)

The Allen Family said...

Ok that last comment was me not alesha, she was signed in and I didn't see.