"Once in a while, right in the middle of ordinary life, Love gives you a fairy tale." - unkown

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Happy Halloween

I had so much fun on Halloween this year. I dressed up for work as Alice in wonderland. I only had to work a half day and got to spend the rest of the day hanging out. Last year Jeff and i stayed home and didn't have one person stop at our house trick or treating , so this year we ditch out and went to a movie. So it was a lot of fun.


sky was Tinkerbell, Kirsten was little red riding hood and Chris was Dwight from the office.


The awesome people I work with




Kimmy, me and sky



Me, sky, Annalee and Ashley



6 comments:

Jason & Shannon said...

Great costume! You look so cute!

Alicia said...

Hey Kimberlyn it's Alicia! I found your blog through Skyler. Love the costume and your blog. I'll add you to mine so I can keep up on what's new in your life!

Ali said...

Kim
Cute blog. i have not seen it for a while. you look great in your costumes.

Zach and Shanna said...

Too cute! I love the costume!

The Allen Family said...

Hey Kim, it's December now time to update

The Allen Family said...

And Changing the background doesn't count as an update:)