"Once in a while, right in the middle of ordinary life, Love gives you a fairy tale." - unkown

Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

We had a great Thanksgiving this year! As always we start off the day with the Turkey bowl with the Carlson side of the family. I didn't get to watch much of the game this year because Jeff and I decided to be adventurous and go to both our families thanksgiving dinners. So I had four food assignments. I made two jello salads, two pumpkin pies and 10lbs of mashed potatoes. So I was a little busy. We first went to the Herbert's at 12:00 and then over to the Carter's at 2:00. So lets just say we ate a lot of food. It was a lot of fun. I am grateful we both have family close by so its easy to see everyone for the holidays.



Ty, Ali, Kathy, Frank, Me, and Jeff after our 2nd thanksgiving dinner.


Some of the Carter family!


The Boys after the big game.


Jeff getting ready for the game.


I had to put this picture of my brother, just because he looks like a goof ball


No comments: