"Once in a while, right in the middle of ordinary life, Love gives you a fairy tale." - unkown

Friday, February 19, 2010

100 Years of Scouting

On Feb. 3 Jeff's home ward celebrated the 100 years of scouting and we were invited to the dinner and court of honor. It was really cool because they had invited everyone in the ward that got their eagle scout and who help at anytime in the scouting program. I was so proud of my husband for working so hard to get his eagle and want to thank his parents for helping him reach such an amazing goal. It was fun to see them all dressed up in uniform. And I would have to say he looks pretty cute in his uniform as well. So Thanks babe for making me so proud to be your wife!


Frank, Kathy, and Jeff. Cute right?


3 comments:

The Walkers said...

Your hair is getting so long! It's really cute :)

tiffany said...

Kim! I'm SO proud of your posting skills. cute pics.

Kendall said...

that picture at the top is super cute!