"Once in a while, right in the middle of ordinary life, Love gives you a fairy tale." - unkown

Friday, February 19, 2010

Church Callings

So a couple months ago Jeff and I got new callings in our ward and we have had a lot of fun doing them. Jeff does so well with the boys and I have a lot of fun teaching my girls.
In January Jeff took the scouts up to the cabin where they cross country skied and made snow forts. They had a lot of fun and jeff enjoys any excuse to go out and have a little fun with just the boys.
I have been teaching the 8-11 year old girls in primary and also doing activity days. A couple weeks ago we had them over to our house and had a pizza party. We played Disney's scene it and had root beer floats. It was a fun way to get to know each other.

Here are the cute girls I get to teach!

And here are the boys Jeff teaches!

We are so grateful for the church and all it does for our little family. I am also so grateful I have a husband that is always pushing me to be a little better, and what good example he has been in his calling so I can be better in mine.


1 comment:

tiffany said...

such lucky kids... to have you two!